Monday, September 30, 2013

Nice day and Some disappointment in fes


Nice day and Some disappointment in fes - Joel

But Not everything isn't fun. Exhibition of game production was really interesting. I saw some game which made by Game Engineering student. Some game is really cool but some game is bored and simple. so I learned that making game is very hard and I'll respect game producer since exhibition.Actually, I was disappointed because the festival isn't more fun than i expected. There just had a lot of bar and attendance rate which other event is very lower. 
At evening, I went to eat some samgyupsal and gobchang with dorm's friend. That was so delicious. After the dinner , We gathered one's room and chatting. We had a honest talk which like the favorite things, secret or man's talk. We getting good bond. 
I think the festival isn't really fun but that made some time that there was a good memory to me and my friends 



No comments:

Post a Comment