Monday, September 30, 2013

KPU FESTIVAL

Hi there. my name is Eric. last week there was Kpu festival in September 25th~27th. At first many singers invited to kpu. For example cryong pop,beenzino,ax,rhythm music etc.. I saw cryong pop and beenzino's play. It was so fantastic. And there was many event in kpu festival. For example Superstar KPU , many club's food court&beer store , and rock festival. I applyed to Superstar KPU. Because my hobby is sing a song. I sang a song at last turn. The song what i choosed is Sad love. I did my best but my practice is so deficient. And the result is bad. But it is my precious experience. second day there was "Crying Fist" event. "Crying Fist" is moive name. The event's concept is the one boxing player avoid entry's attack without hitting.(Only ducking and weaving) One of the entries is Jujutsu player. Jujutsu is brazilian martial arts. He had spectacle and powerful attack skills. So awesome. And at my guitar clud Sorisae, I was played song with my club members. And I ate lots of beer and soju in my major club. It is so impressive festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment