Sunday, September 29, 2013

like this?


I think festival is awesome. I ate many foods and drank beer with my friend.
 In this picture, I hold kebob that was cooked by foriegn people. I couldn't eat kebob since I had eaten in elementary school. but this is university festival, not my festival. after my friend and I play in festival, my friend keep playing but I went to dormitory and do a homework. 
ah....too many home work ah...... 
in Monday , I will take math and english and global english exam and presentation about assignment. ah....I hate homework. 

by the way, I'm very angry about my lazy character. because of my lazy character and stupid brain, I can't participated armory in january, februrary, march that was confortable month in armory. so, I have to go armory in 2015. ah.......cole... please


No comments:

Post a Comment