Sunday, September 29, 2013

My first KPU festival.


My first KPU festival.


  Last wednesday to friday,  KPU held the festival. This is my FIRST festival in my life!  So I really expected to enjoy the festival. Festival was really good. I listened MC 서경석's speech. It was very impressive. And I saw many tents. Students prepared for many snack bars and pubs very hard. But I had to save my money and go to class, so I couldn't enjoy snack bars except lemonade.


  At the evening, I could enjoy many things. First is the stage. I watched hiphop singers' performances .. 
Beenzino, Dok2, Primary and Zion.T. I was really excited when I saw their performances. It's the best time during the festival. Second is pubs. I ate 막창 for the first time in my life. It was really delicious!!! I came back to my home at 1 am because of the stage. I was really exhausted. But it was really excited ever I entered KPU.

          
                                                                                                - Kate -


No comments:

Post a Comment