Monday, September 30, 2013

BEST Festival in my life.

Birthday party
It was so awesome period in my life. I was playing bass guitar in my music group pub(FEEL) and I was singing on the main stage in playground(Rock Festival). We celebrate friend's birthday, ate some food and drank all day long.
I couldn't play so much because I have to work on my group pub so long time, but my friend come to here for me so I could play my friend that time and last day night. Firework is so wonderful so I can not take my eyes off.



Rock Festival

Touch F5 Festival is my best party. My little dream is come true and I could enjoy thanks to my friend. I worked all day in the Festival but it was very fantastic time I had never experienced. I feel very exciting even now.

Pub Performance
FEEL Pub

No comments:

Post a Comment