Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ads that i saw

1. When i go to the convenience store, I saw the energy drinks. They have a powerful image's picture that like a bull, fire or etc. I think this ads use "the power of suggestion'. Because The picture suggest to me that If you drink this, You must be powerful state.

2. After I saw some ads that name of Man's in internet site, I thought 'i must buy them!'. I think this ads similar to 'Creating a need'. Because The ads told to me like 'If your man, you must have this'.

3. Apples's tv ads is similar to 'Creating a need'. The ads always said, 'You have not i-phone is that you don't work(play) something. That make us buy I-phone.


4. The subway's ads is 'A Constant stream of Messages" Because When i bored in subway, i always saw the ads.


5. I always saw that internet bookstore's 'Today special sale'. They offer 30~75% off, so They are very touched me. The ads is 'An offer you Can't Refuse




No comments:

Post a Comment